Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in getting back to you all, it’s been a hectic weekend. First thing’s first, the new IP Address is here: 22.214.171.124
Now, as for what happened, well we never quite figured that one out. Tech Support thought it was the server node, so we changed IP addresses in order to try and fix the problem. Only that didn’t work, so after nothing else fixed the issue, I did a server wipe, which led to another problem. I had downloaded the world files with the intention to bring them back online via FTP, only the server had some FTP hiccups so it ended up taking a good 10 hours to get everything back up.
Long story short, everything should be back to normal and we were able to save pretty much all of the world data I think. Let me know if you guys are missing something.